Mangosteen is also known as the “Queen of Fruits”, especially in Asia. Mangosteen is responsible for the various health benefits.
Let’s start with Mangosteen!!
Mangosteen, also known as Garcinia mangosteen, is a tropical evergreen tree. It is said that it originated from the Sunda Islands and the Moluccas. Mostly, this tree grows from 7 to 25 meters tall. It has edible fruit that is known as mangosteen fruit. Mangosteen juice is prepared from ripened mangosteen fruits. When it turns into the reddish-purple in colour, it becomes full ripped to use.
Well, the outer layer of the mangosteen fruits is quite hard and it is about 4-6cm in diameter. After cutting and removing the outer shell, white juicy fleshy fruit is found about 3-5cm. Depending on the size and maturity, they may or may not be pitted in the fruit segments. The number of fruit pods is directly related to the number of petals at the bottom of the peel. On average, mangosteen has 5 fruits
Reasons To Drink Mangosteen Juice
- Prevents Hardening of the arteries- Mangosteen is good to control the artery problem. It is a common problem in old age people. You can save yourself with proper heart function with the help of mangosteen juice
- Protects the heart muscle – Mangosteen contains various minerals like potassium, copper etc that protect the heart muscle for the proper heartbeat and heart rating.
- Anti-Parkinson, Anti-Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia- Drinking Mangosteen juice regularly improves the ability to remember, thinking and other mental states.
- Antidepressant- Mangosteen has antidepressant properties that help to boost the happy mood and is also effective in the therapy of bipolar depression.
- Prevents and stops fungi- Mangosteen is good anti-fungal properties. It keeps the body safe by protecting against the attack of fungi and other pathogens.
- Prevents bacterial infections- Being anti-bacterial, people can protect themself from bacterial infections. Prevention of bacteria from the body keeps you healthy always.
- Viral fighters and infection prevention-Mangosteen also have antiviral properties that keep viruses and all infection-causing pathogens aways. A perfect juice for the body.
- Prevents gum disease: Mangosteen is effective for gum diseases and holds back the S. mutans and P. gingivalis biofilms, and this antibiofilm agent, which are agents for the gum.
- Antidiarrheal- Being antidiarrheal, mangosteen juice is good to slow or stop the diarrhoea problem. People who usually have diarrhoea should start consuming mangosteen juice for better results.
- Helps In Fever Decreases- Mangosteen juice is full of xanthones, which are rich in antioxidants. That reduces oxidative stress and reduces fever symptoms and kills the infected bacterias.
- Prevents glaucoma and cataracts- The antioxidant compound of mangosteen helps to prevent eye problems like glaucoma and cataracts, etc. Moreover, it also has healing properties.
- Pansystemic – Mangosteen is effective for pansystemic means it has a synergistic effect throughout the body. Ideal for overall body health.
- Energy Boosters- Being a source of many minerals and vitamins, a glass of mangosteen juice increases the immunity and energy level of the body. Perfect people who want a high energy level should add it to their diet.
- Anti-Ageing- Mansoteen juice and peel extract is a potent antioxidant, anti-collagenase and many more. It supports the boost of collagen and elasticity of the skin, which supports youthful skin.
- Weight Loss- It is said that mangosteen juice has the potential to help in weight loss. It is low in calories, has zero saturated fat and is free of cholesterol. Best dietary fibre to boost weight loss.
- Lowers blood fat – Mangosteen is able to reduce the triglyceride levels and bad cholesterol in the body. Moreover, it is also low in calories, rich in fibre, which also decreases blood fat for a healthy heart.
- Lowers blood pressure: Mangosteen supports a proper working of blood flow in the overall body. It is known to reduce the blood pressure of those who are suffering from high blood pressure. A valuable juice for the overall heart, blood and health.
- Good Immunostimulants: Mangosteen is Immunostimulants that increase the leukocytes and boost the immunity system for the body.
- Lowering blood sugar- The compound and fibre of mangosteen juice may contribute to reducing blood sugar. It normalises the blood sugar level.
- Tastes good- Mangosetten fruits are delicious in taste. It is a little tart with a lot of sweetness. So the mangosteen juice also tastes good. Perfect for everyday mornings.
If you decide to add mangosteen juice to the diet, you need to consider some details. At first, remember the mangosteen juice must be natural without preservation or anything that detract from the benefits. In the market, various mangosteen juice online are available prepared from natural mangosteen extract. Buy mangosteen juice at the best place and best price. The quality of mangosteen fruits matter a lot, Choose a high-grade mangosteen juice.
Well, the best is to squeeze the juice directly from the fruits. So it can absorb it without all its properties. But it is difficult to find fresh mangosteen fruits at every place.