By the end of our 30s, our skin starts getting dull and we notice that we are not teenage girls anymore. It is high time to have a skincare routine for yourself to look bright and fresh like you were in your 20s. In this article skincare routine for woman in their late 30s age will be discussed.
The Morning and night skincare routine for an aging woman
As we age our hormones drop at a certain level, and the production of collagen of the skin goes down. Every skin is different and what fits you might not fit the other person. But the following skincare routine in the morning and evening will work for all individuals.
The morning skincare routine is as follows:
- The first step in the morning is skin care which is a therapy itself. It is necessary to wash the skin with facial skin care sets gently then pat and dry. Tip: Look for a cleanser with skin-nourishing vitamins like Vitamins A, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin E.
- Skin Exfoliation is important to remove dead skin cells which helps in rejuvenating the skin. But remember exfoliants should not be used daily. It is advisable to use exfoliants for 2-3 days it is not necessary to exfoliate your skin.
- Most people skip the part of toning but it is a necessary step as it helps tighten the pore of your skin. They eliminate impurities and help in re-balancing the skin.
- Moisturizing is the most crucial part of the skincare regime as it hydrates our skin and protects the natural barrier of the skin
- It is important to protect your skin from UV rays so it is advisable to use eco-friendly mineral sunscreen.
The night skincare routine is as follows:
- Repeat your morning skin routine just skip the exfoliation and sunscreen step.
- Did you know that the skin around your eye is the most sensitive area of your skin where wrinkles develop easily? Solution: Apply eye creams and message them, gently so it penetrates your skin and aid in reducing wrinkles and dark circle.Tip: Apply with your ring finger to avoid skin accidents.
- Most skin care sets & kits are equipped with night cream which can help regenerate the skin and make you look fresh in the morning. I hope by now you have this amazing skincare routine that is not hard to follow. A human is exposed to all kinds of environmental stressors so it is something absolutely to be taken care