Pain is a very uncomfortable situation for everyone whether it is related to joint pain or back pain. Well, ibuprofen and acetaminophen are effective pain killers. But consuming drugs is not safer for the body. Hence, everyone is searching for a natural pain reliever especially for joint pain, etc that are part of a regular lifestyle.
Guggal is said to be a natural pain killer. It is able to reduce the pain and inflammation from the joints and bones. This natural remedy is not harmful to the body until you consume it at a limited dose. Over the counter medicine leads to side effects if it is consumed regularly. Even many doctors and professionals do not suggest over the counter medicine for the daily lifestyle. Opt for natural herbs is good for the body, especially in bone pain, joint pain, arthritis and many more.
What is Guggul?
Guggul is prepared from the oily gum resin from the guggul tree. It is native to India and many other Asian countries. Guggul is nectar, mentioned in the Ayurveda. It provides a healthy body by working on many diseases and problems. In today’s world, this gum resin is mostly used in arthritis, cholesterol, heart function, better artery health, skin problems and many more.
Guggul For Relieving Pain & Inflammation
Guggal is one of the best herbs for relieving pain because of a pain-relieving analgesic. This pain-relieving analgesic also works to reduce inflammation, skin problems and many more. According to the study, it is also said that guggul is able to promote better healing for the body in many cases. Well, there are many benefits linked with the guggul resin. It doesn’t only reduce joint & bone pain and inflammation, but also helps to lower bad cholesterol, skin problems, fat burning, etc.
Guggal is not a new thing for the pain world. It has been used for the last over 3000 years. In addition, in Ayurveda, many benefits are mentioned with guggul used with other herbs as well. Let’s know about some of the advantages in detail-
- Effective In Diabetes: Guggul is also effective for diabetic patients. It works by regulating the production of insulin throughout the body and controlling the blood sugar level. In addition, guggul gum resin protects the pancreas and helps to increase the production of insulin for a healthy body. It is ideal to add one spoonful of guggul with lukewarm water or guggul capsules.
- Effective In Joint Pain Relief: Guggul is beneficial for bone health. If you usually have bone or joint problems like pain, inflammation, then it is suggested to try guggul resin. Consume a spoonful of guggul resin with lukewarm water in the morning and evening to get relief from post-injury pain and also heal broken bones.
- Reduce & Remove Swelling: Guggul is rich in anti-inflammatory properties. The regular use of guggul gum resin reduces the inflammation, swelling in the body from joint to the skin. Skin inflammation and joint inflammation causes many problems to the body. You can manage your inflammation. In addition, it also helps a lot in strengthening the nervous system of the body.
- Effective In Ulcer: Gum Resin from Guggul is highly used in mouth ulcers especially among Indians. To overcome the mouth ulcer, put some guggul in the warm water, keep it the same until it dissolves. When we get lukewarm, use this guggul water to gargle. It is suggested to gargle 3 to 4 times a day. With its use, you can overcome mouth wounds, blisters and burning sensations inside the mouth.
Should I Use Guggul Capsules For Pain Relieve?
Yes, it is very safe and natural to use guggul capsules for pain relief. As we discussed above, using a natural herb is ideal for the problem and does not cause any problem for the body. You can also add guggul capsules without any doubt. Just remember about the daily dose. You should follow the limited dose only.
In the market, there are many guggul capsules online stores that are selling them at the best price. Get your capsule or supplement from well-known brands that use high-quality ingredients.
Guggul may help in any problem from personal injuries to some serious problems. But it is not good for some people, so you should be aware of it.
- Guggul is not for pregnant women.
- If you are on arthritis medication, then consult a healthcare professional about the guggul use.
- Make sure about the daily dose with your professional one.
- If you notice any side effects with first or second use, then immediately reach out to the professional.
- Women who breastfeed the children should also avoid the use of guggul.
- Bleeding Disorder patients should also avoid Guggul use. It might cause extreme bleeding and slow clotting in the blood.