Facebook is amongst the first platform that revolutionized social media platforms and set a new height of popularity. With the increasing number of users on Facebook, it has to tighten up its security measures and enforces its guidelines strictly. This tight security measure puts someone in trouble as they are getting locked out of their Facebook account and are looking for ways to unlock Facebook account.
It has about more than 2.8 billion active users globally. With such a large user base it is pretty difficult to manage all the users at a time and in such instances some users get their Facebook accounts lock for various reasons.
If you are among those who are facing the issue of Facebook locked me out, then worry not. We are here with an effective solution to unlock your Facebook account. Keep reading it.
Before moving to the possible solutions on how to unlock a Facebook account, look at the potential reasons behind this.
Why Facebook Account is Locked
Questioning yourself with the question of why facebook locked me out may be quite frustrating to you. But you have to find out the possible cause to unlock your Facebook account.
Maybe you have violated the rules & regulations made by Facebook. If you will know what mistake you have done, you may avoid doing such mistakes in the future to stay out of the Facebook locked account.
- Maybe your account is not performing any suspicious or illegal activity.
- Opening your Facebook app on multiple devices simultaneously may be the cause of locking your account as the Facebook authority thinks you have violated the rule.
- Sharing unethical or hateful information on Facebook posts or stories may be the reason.
- You may be misguided by a phishing email to create an account on any unlawful website that will increase the risk of cyber threat and your account will be lock.
- If someone has reported your account as spam and complained that your content is illicit, your account will automatically get locked.
- If you have joined too many Facebook groups, that is a maximum of 200 groups, you can join. Beyond the limit, your account can be disable.
- Posting too many messages on anyone’s wall or group is considered spam and your account will be locked out of Facebook.
- The upper limit for making friends on Facebook is 5k. Making a friend beyond the limit may be cause of Facebook account locked or disable.
How to Unlock Facebook Account
Now you are aware of the reason for the Facebook account disable issue. Without any further delay let’s dive into the steps on how to unlock a Facebook account
The foremost method to get your Facebook account back is to send an appeal to Facebook with your identity details within 30 days of locking your account.
Retrieve Your Facebook Account With ID proof
Here are the steps on how to unlock facebook account
- Open any browser and paste the URL https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907
- Here you need to enter your login email ID or Mobile number in the box
- After that fill in the full name that you have given while creating a Facebook account.
- Here you need to upload pics of your identity proof
- Now click on the “Send” button
Your identity proof may be store on Facebook for one year to check whether the identity proof is real or fake. To skip, this you can adjust your “Identity confirmation settings” and then Facebook might delete your account identity details within 30 days of submission.
Retrieve Your Facebook Account Without ID Proof
If you don’t want to upload your identity proof, to retrieve your Facebook account, then you can take another course of action. For this, you need to verify yourself by receiving a verification code or link without uploading your identity proof. Here are the steps
- First, you need to open the official website of Facebook on any browser
- Now click on the “Forgotten Password” button beneath the “Log in” button
- Here, you need to enter your Email ID or mobile number that you provided earlier on Facebook to search your account
- You will get the account link to that email ID or phone number
- Choose your account
- Here you need to enter the details in the required field like your email ID or phone number or both again
- Once finished, you will get a Verification code on your mobile or a Verification Link on your provided email Id
- You need to enter that code or just open your inbox and find the link sent to verify, it’s you
- Enter the verification code on the given field or Click on the verification email to confirm your identity.
So, guys, we have provided you with some best and proven ways to unlock Facebook account, try these to access your Facebook account back if your Facebook account has been disabled.
Meanwhile, if your facebook account is hack or verge of hacking?
We have a separate article to resolve this problem, where we have given every necessary information on how to recover a hack facebook account, you just have to visit our given below article.