In a world where we often indulge in sugary treats and processed foods, there’s a hidden gem that offers a delightful combination of sweetness and health benefits. Amla Murabba Price in Pakistan and Hareer Ka Murabba, two traditional delicacies in Pakistan, are gaining popularity not only for their delectable taste but also for their incredible health benefits. This article will explore the captivating journey of these two delightful Murabbas, discussing their origins, nutritional value, and current market prices in Pakistan.
The Origins of Amla Murabba and Hareer Ka Murabba
Amla, also known as Pakistani Gooseberry, is a fruit treasured in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries. Amla Murabba is a sweet preserve made from these green, tangy fruits. With roots in Pakistan, Amla Murabba is now a beloved traditional Pakistani delicacy. The making of Amla Murabba involves a process of preservation that transforms the sour taste of Amla into a delectable sweetness.
Hareer Ka Murabba
Hareer Ka Murabba, on the other hand, has a rich history in Pakistan. Derived from the Hareer fruit, this Murabba offers a unique blend of sweetness and silkiness. The Hareer fruit, also known as Grewia asiatica, is native to South Asia and is used to make this exquisite preserve. Hareer Ka Murabba is not only a treat for your taste buds but also a testament to Pakistan’s culinary diversity.
The Nutritional Powerhouses
Amla Murabba is celebrated for its exceptional nutritional value. This sweet preserve is not just a treat for your taste buds; it’s a true nutritional powerhouse. Here are some of the key components that make Amla Murabba a remarkable addition to your diet:
- Vitamin C: Amla is renowned for its extraordinarily high vitamin C content. It contains more vitamin C than many other fruits. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that helps boost the immune system, making your body more resistant to illnesses and infections.
- Antioxidants: Amla Murabba is rich in antioxidants, compounds that help combat free radicals in the body. Free radicals can cause cell damage, and antioxidants are crucial in neutralizing them. This can lead to better overall health and may even have anti-ageing benefits.
- Digestive Health: Amla Murabba has traditionally been used to improve digestion. It can stimulate the digestive system and alleviate common digestive issues. This is particularly beneficial for those who experience indigestion or constipation.
- Hair and Nail Health: The high vitamin C content in Amla Murabba contributes to healthier hair and nails. It can promote hair growth, reduce hair fall, and strengthen nails.
- Skin Benefits: Vitamin C is known for its positive effects on the skin. Amla Murabba can help improve skin health by reducing blemishes and promoting a youthful appearance.
Hareer Ka Murabba
Hareer Ka Murabba, derived from the Hareer fruit, is another nutritional powerhouse. Here’s a closer look at the nutrients and benefits it offers:
- Cooling Properties: Hareer Ka Murabba is often consumed during the hot summer months in Pakistan due to its cooling properties. It can help regulate body temperature and offer relief from the scorching heat.
- Dietary Fiber: This Murabba is an excellent source of dietary fibre. Fibre is crucial for digestive health as it helps prevent constipation and promotes regular bowel movements.
- Vitamins and Minerals: Hareer Ka Murabba contains essential vitamins and minerals that benefit well-being. These include vitamins A, C, and E, as well as minerals like iron and calcium.
- Rehydration: During hot and dry weather, consuming Hareer Ka Murabba can help rehydration. It can be particularly useful for individuals at risk of dehydration.
- Supports Skin Health: The vitamins and antioxidants in Hareer Ka Murabba can contribute to healthier skin. They may help reduce skin issues and improve its texture.
Amla Murabba and Hareer Ka Murabba Price in Pakistan
Amla Murabba and Hareer Ka Murabba, two delightful traditional delicacies in Pakistan, offer a unique blend of taste and health benefits. To make an informed choice and appreciate their worth, it’s crucial to understand the pricing details of these sweet treats in the Pakistani market.
Amla Murabba Price
Amla Murabba, made from the Pakistani Gooseberry, has become a beloved treat with remarkable health advantages. The pricing of Amla Murabba can vary based on several factors:
- Brand and Packaging: A significant factor influencing the price is the brand and packaging. Established brands and special packaging can often command higher prices. You may find Amla Murabba in various container sizes, from small jars to larger family-sized containers, each with its price point.
- Quality: The quality of Amla Murabba plays a pivotal role in its pricing. High-quality Amla Murabba, often organic and free from additives, will be on the higher end of the price spectrum.
- Quantity: The quantity of Amla Murabba you intend to purchase affects the overall cost. Smaller jars or packets are typically more affordable than larger quantities.
- Location: Prices can also vary depending on the region or location in Pakistan. Urban areas might have slightly higher prices due to increased demand and operating costs.
On average, a 500g jar of Amla Murabba in Pakistan can range from around PKR 200 to PKR 400 or more, with high-quality and organic options often on the higher side of the price scale.
Hareer Ka Murabba Price
Hareer Ka Murabba Price in Pakistan, derived from the Hareer fruit, is a unique and refreshing preserve enjoyed by many in Pakistan. The pricing of Hareer Ka Murabba is generally more accessible than Amla Murabba’s. Here are some key pricing considerations:
- Quantity: Similar to Amla Murabba, the amount you wish to purchase will significantly impact the cost. Smaller jars or packets of Hareer Ka Murabba are typically more budget-friendly.
- Brand and Packaging: Well-established brands or specially packaged Hareer Ka Murabba may have a slightly higher price.
- Location: As with Amla Murabba, the region or location in Pakistan can affect the pricing of Hareer Ka Murabba. Urban areas may have slightly higher prices.
A 250g jar of Hareer Ka Murabba in Pakistan usually costs between PKR 150 to PKR 250. This affordability makes it a popular choice for many, especially during the summer months when its cooling properties are highly sought after.
Amla Murabba and Hareer Ka Murabba represent the sweet side of health. With their rich history, nutritional benefits, and reasonable prices in Pakistan, they are undoubtedly a valuable addition to your dietary choices. So, indulge in these sweet treasures and savour the blend of tradition and health that they offer.