The latest report titled “Activated Carbon Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Activated Carbon.
|Product Name||Activated Carbon|
|Process Included||Activated Carbon Production From Reaction With Acid/Base
Activated Carbon Production From Coconut Shell
Activated Carbon Production From Coal
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Activated Carbon production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Activated Carbon Production Process:
1. Activated Carbon Production From Reaction With Acid/Base: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of chemically activated carbon via the reaction of a carbon source and an acid/base. At first, the source of carbon goes through a reaction with an acid/base, where the source gets doused in the acid/base. Next, the bath undergoes heating at a high temperature which leads to the activation of the carbon.
2. Activated Carbon Production From Coconut Shell: The report is a detailed study of the economics of the production of activated carbon from coconut shells. The shells of the coconut are ground into small pieces and undergo carbonization to make charcoal. The charcoal then gets activated by steam in the absence of air at elevated temperatures. Following the activation process, the carbon is cooled and turned into a fine powder.
3. Activated Carbon Production From Coal: The report revolves around the economics of the production of activated carbon from coal. Coal is a type of carbon that is activated at elevated temperatures by steam.
Activated carbon or activated charcoal is an organic element that has a porous structure, which is present in both forms: gas and liquid states. It is graphite’s crude form that is produced using environmental wastes with carbon-rich content, such as Lignocellulosic and coal materials.
In its activated form, it is present in H-type and L-type forms. It is characterized as hydrophobic that is mainly used as a purifying agent for municipal drinking water to industrial pollution control.
The demand for Activated carbon is being propelled by its main use as a purifying agent, which facilitates the treatment of water before consumption. It is employed in other end-uses such as purifying gas, in air filters, treating sewage, in gas masks and filter masks, for metal extraction, in the filters present compressed air, gold recovery, and in medicine which is furthering its market growth. It is also used in processes like sugar refining, colour removal and odour removal from alcoholic distillates, which is propelling the market forward. Also, it finds use in for the deodorization of closed spaces, such as refrigerators and warehouses, that boosts the market’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Activated Carbon Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Activated Carbon market?
- What are the various processes used for Activated Carbon production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Activated Carbon?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Activated Carbon?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Activated Carbon?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Activated Carbon?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Activated Carbon production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Activated Carbon production?
- What is the time frame for Activated Carbon plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Activated Carbon?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Acroleic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acroleic-acid
- Acrolein Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acrolein
- Acrylic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acrylic-acid
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA